Hypnotherapy is a process that can move you toward becoming the healthiest version of yourself and living the life you desire.
I am a private practice clinical hypnotherapist locally serving clients in and around Durham Region and the GTA, and with a wider geographic capture online. As your hypnotherapist, it is my priority to create a therapeutic atmosphere that promotes growth and positive change. I look forward to working with you to addresses your challenges and realize your goals.
I use a variety of approaches to address the unique needs of each client. Successful treatment plans utilize a foundation of hypnotherapy that are uniquely custom designed to help sustain growth and success.
You will discover just how powerful you can be and how capable you really are of creating change by simply changing your mind. It is my privilege and mission to help my clients move past what’s preventing them from reaching their full potential individually and in their relationships.
How hypnosis can benefit you.
Clinical hypnotherapy addresses attention to our perceptions, thoughts, feelings and actions, and has been found to be effective with permanently addressing some of the following most commonly treated health conditions.
- Anger management
- Family unit
- Phobias (flying, social interaction…)
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management and relaxation
- Weight management
- Virtual gastric band
- Children and teens
- Performance anxiety (career, educational, public speaking, sexual, sports)
- Self-esteem issues and ego strengthening
- Stress-related medical conditions
- Unwanted habits (nail biting, hair pulling…)
- Substance use
- Compulsions (including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Depressive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Panic disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Childhood trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Self-harm behaviours
- Sexual trauma
- Pain Management
- Chronic Pain
- Dental pain and anxiety
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Childbirth & Labour
- Infertility (where cause has been undetermined)
- Pre & Post-surgical preparation
- Post-operative recuperation